Monday, December 15, 2008

Writing

He had a hard time getting up this morning. Mainly because was very cold and he wanted to stay cozy in bed (me too), but it got difficult to deal with. Finally he was on his way to school ready to practice basketball.

His report from school indicated he did not want to write anything. Did math ok but no writing. The OT at school is looking into some system or device (keyboard) to help him write in school. He has such a hard time with it I don't know how he is going to pass grade like this.

His mood was ok. We went to the store and he did very good following directions and staying with me. We had fun. He picked dinner. Later took a shower all by himself and put his pajamas on. Read his book (Dracula does not drink lemonade) and went to bed.

This Saturday we have his Dr appointment. I have some questions about the curve of the medicine. And I want to see if he has gained any weight.

No comments: