Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally....

Busy, busy, busy....December is just crazy and busy. We have been going to Christmas parties and such. Carlitos has been doing very well with that. Again...I forgot to write yesterday, I got distracted.

yesterday was a busy day bur it was fun. Him and dad build a shop in the garage so he can do his "carpentry" and projects. Dad also took him shopping for his sisters and hanged out in stores together (daddy and me time). He was so, so with his sisters. Annoying and bothering any chance he saw available, but....isn't that a 9 year old little brother anyways?...I am not going to take that away from him. That is all normal!

Last night we went to see Christmas lights in neighborhoods close by. Kids love it and is becoming a tradition. Half way into it Carlitos fell sleep (no idea why!) woke up a little bit later and got right into looking around.

Today we had the Christmas church service and the kids went up on stage to sing. very cute. He did great, didn't get nervous and had a great time. The Christmas service is a big one and gets very busy. He did good self regulating himself!

Tonight Marco and I went to another party and had a baby sitter come stay with the kids. The report I got back was good, except a fight he had with his older sister over dinner. I talked to him and he apologized to her. Then went straight to bed!!

So far he is still edgy and moody at times, but I'm not ready to increase the dose or anything like that. The Holidays are always challenging because the energy and routine changes and are very high. A lot of stimulation and busyness. I'll wait until next year to consider anything like that.

No comments: