Friday, December 12, 2008

Ok

At school he is doing ok as behavior goes but with work he is getting really behind (7 weeks) and honestly I'm not sure how he will get caught up on that one. We'll do what we can with what we have.

The highlight of the day was him working on his project and having an argument with his older sister. He wanted her to play soccer with him but she was in the middle of a science experiment. he could not handle a negative so he took the ruler she was using to measure and ran with it. Locked himself in the bathroom and broke it in pieces. I went in and had a strong talk with him about what he did, he was still off and mad. I waited a little bit and got him again, told him he had to apologize AND buy a new ruler for her with his own money (I'll make sure he gets that done tomorrow!!). He did feel the consequences of her and me being upset with him over it. He has a hard time feeling rejected by anyone, but I told him that is what happens when he does something mean like that to somebody.

It is the end of the week and everyone is tired!!!. Marco and I went out to a friends house and a babysitter stayed with the kids. He played Monopoly and did very well until bed time.

No comments: