Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homework...

Wow...today was like "Homework marathon". Carlitos had to catch up on late homework (and some work he refused to do in class) I did not want him to miss all those points so we worked all day in this projects. I have to say he did very well considering the amount of writing, reading and math it required.

This morning he was done in no time under the motivation of a computer game. As long as it works hey!! good with me. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over and not have to worry about school for a couple of weeks. he needs it and me too.

The day after tomorrow I have my second appointment with his Psych. We will be discussing how he is doing on his meds. I do have questions but in general I think he is doing great on it. I'm not about to change any dosage in the middle of the Holidays. He has been getting more pushy but...the Holidays!!! he would do that anyways. Too much expectation, schedule changes and people coming and going.

No comments: