Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ups...

I totally forgot to update the blog last night, I just realized it!!.
Yesterday he did pretty good. He still struggles with writing at school but his behavior has improved tons and is not getting so frustrated and loosing it. He played with the other kids fine at home after school and sat him down to do some homework.

Homework is such a struggle for him, I try to keep it simple for him but he gets stressed out right away. He did very good and finished the page he had to do without any help.

At night he looked very tired and sleepy. Much more than before the medicine, it does make him sleepy, however, it has not changed his personality and playfulness. I am keeping an eye for that. The Holidays are almost here and he loves this season so I think this year he'll be able to enjoy it that much more.

I am very proud of him!!

No comments: