Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Interesting

Today was a very busy day. He was a little more challenging in some ways. Harder for him to follow direction and less flexible. Still very manageable and putting the effort instead of losing it.
We just finished a project he had for school, is due tomorrow. H typed a small paragraph and took him one and a half hours...I had to be super patient with him because you could see how much effort he was putting in this. At the end he was very proud of his master piece.

We went to his OT with his friend Elijah. They are very similar in character and the same age. He was very obedient and followed direction very well. I'm glad he gets to go with a friend of his to therapy, makes it fun!. His medicine is working good so far, no major changes or second effects, at least ones I could notice.

I was talking to a mom and she has been jumping meds for her son a lot, some work, some don't, and some other ones are great for a while and then go useless. I'm really hoping I can stay with 1 medicine and not have to mix or change too much, that seems dangerous and the poor kids bouncing all over the place in the transition. It does not seem fair.

No comments: