Sunday, November 16, 2008

So..

Here we are on Sunday. It is also a slow kind of day with the difference that we have church on Sundays and he has a whole set of things going on there. But today we did not have it in the morning but just the women at night. So he did not go through that.

All day he did ok, including going coupon shopping with me and a friend of mine. I would normally quit the idea of taking him because he would struggle, run around and be very distracting. But this time I decided to bring him along and see how he did. The experiment was very successful!, he stayed with me all the time, asked me questions, looked for items and begged a couple of times for things he wanted...that's it!. Very happy and content. I was very pleased with the situation, I am glad he can go places and feel better.

After that took him home to stay with daddy and the girls while I finished shopping at another store. He did good. The only incident he had today was a strong argument with his older sister. Did not escalate, no slammed doors or running away kind of deal. He finally understood why she was so upset and left it alone. By the time I came back from church at night he was already in bed ready to go. Read his book for a little while and I reminded him he has basketball practice tomorrow and he immediately got in bed. Turned the light off and done!. I don't think he had any issues with his belly today.

He seems much more content and focused. Stubborn as usual (he wants what he wants) and I'm glad he is still like that!!

No comments: