Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Level 3

This morning he had a good attitude just like the last weeks. Did everything on time without much redirection or issues. Went to school and I did not get a phone call like I used to.

However, when I picked him up and checked his "report" from his teacher I learned that he was very frustrated and escalating today at school. More defiant and not listening. It has been over 2 weeks since he has done that, and yesterday he showed the same irritation....I'm not sure.
I talked to him since he was very calm and asked a few questions about how he was feeling and if anything was changing in him, his brain, thoughts, etc. H said no but agreed that he was not as relax than before.

This afternoon he had a few confrontations with his sisters because he would bug them and not stop, then when they yell at him he would be very angry with them. I was able to help him see why they were upset with him and apologize. Comparing his behavior now with the way he was a month ago is not the same at all. He is pushing but still in controls and more aware. From 0-5 measuring frustration last weeks he has been a 1, today he was getting to a 3.

We are keeping eye on things, maybe he is feeling the "Holiday pressure" or getting sick, a lot of times he acts very different before getting sick. I hope not!! At the end he went to bed very nicely and happy with everyone. Tomorrow we are keeping the day simple, so he does not have to deal with too much going on. We are prepared and ready.

I wish everyone a great Holiday, full of surprises and good times!!.

No comments: