Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We are back

I guess I took a longer break than expected!!. Things have been going pretty well actually. My last post was about a Gamecube and to my surprise he has handled that amazingly well. No arguments or begging about it. looks like his weight is under control. we are working very hard on him making good choices, so far so good.

He has been taking his medicine every night and seems to be doing good on it. We had a final IEP. It went very well. He is getting more OT and no speech anymore. Finally he is done with that after 8 years of therapy!. He got some more accomodations including resource time everyday. He has never done resource but is helping a lot this time.

I feel hopeful about him, we are about to get to Spring Break and history has showed this is the time when he "breaks" I think has to do with Spring allergies (really bad) and the heat. I will be setting him up the best we can. It should be ok.

No comments: