Thursday, February 5, 2009

Game Cube

Yesterday, a friend of ours gave us a Game Cube system for the kids. We have been very successful in avoiding game systems. The whole idea has been to not have obsessive behaviors with video games. We know that he loves them and it was better not to add more stress.

But...it made its way in. Last night when I turned it off to go to bed he had a full meltdown!! all the way. Today he had a rough time coming back from school. I was trying to go over some rules about the GC but he was desperate trying to use it. After much begging he finished his homework and he was able to play. After that, he followed directions pretty well.

He has been good. Tomorrow I have the final IEP, I hope we can make the right changes fro him. I'll be posting what happens. He went to bed right away and was very calmed down.
Something else we are working on is his weight. I am buying better choices for him. We hope he can stay active.

No comments: