Monday, January 19, 2009

Good beginning however hard ending

Great morning, he was up very early and busy. Later he had breakfast and played around. He seemed in a very good mood playing with everyone. He kept on working on a photo frame he is making for Monica.

I was gone most of the day but he played outside a lot and went to his friend's house to play Wii and such. He was back and forth with him between houses. It was a beautiful day outside and the kids enjoyed it.

After I came back he came back to the house and wanted to play something. So we started "Loteria" it was a lot of fun. A little bit later Daddy came and we went for ice cream and walk around the mall. They liked it. We came home for dinner time and the kids took showers. Everything was ok until Carlitos got upset with Alex (pulled her hair) and I told him that he was not having TV or computer time tomorrow since he reached # 3 (2 previous during the day) he got furious and locked himself in my room. I opened the door and asked him to go to bed. After many tries I took him to his bed. He decided to threat me with a stick. I took it away right then and he had a meltdown. Took forever to stop the fight. Finally we explained to him why being violent with his sticks was not good. At the end of it all he went to bed and fell sleep. I felt sad, I could tell he was having a very hard time.

He'll have a better day tomorrow.

No comments: