Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not sure yet...

Something is off and I can't put my finger on it. When he was on half pill (2.5gm) he was aggressive sometimes but most of the time is ok. Now that he is on a full pill (5mg) he seems tired, and seeking tons of sensory input, that makes him busy uncomfortable and grouchy. Today is the 3rd day giving him a full pill. I am waiting for something to change but all these days he has been about the same.

I'll wait until Christmas is over and see how he does then (a lot of stimulation). Otherwise I'll push him back to 2.5mg. I don't like the way he looks lately.

Today he did ok. No meltdowns. I had daycare kids so he had other kids to play with other than his sisters. He was busy body all afternoon. Tonight we had a Christmas party with a bunch of kids at someone else's house. He did very well considering the business on the room where the kids were. And just a little bit ago we came home, he got his pajamas on and came to say good night (mmmmm) I checked on him 2 minutes later, I tough that was kind of suspicious. But his light was out and he was in bed!!. Good for him.

Tomorrow I don't have any extra kids. The only errand we need to do is get a couple of presents. And then we are done!!!!!. I hope he feels better.

No comments: