Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Here we are!! everyone in full expectation!!. The kids did very well today. No major plans or run arounds. Carlitos' mood was very even most of the day. I did notice he looked sleepy all the time. I kept on asking him how he felt but he would give me his standard answer..."ok".

I don't like his sensory situation. It does seem out of whack. I know these days are crazy and stressful so I'll give him more time to regulate. After that if things don't change I really want to talk to his Dr and find out which way to go.

No outbursts or defiance. More like one track mind and tunnel vision. Not that he wants to go against you but in his mind is the only way. It is driving his sisters crazy!. The oldest one is loosing her patience all the time.

Grandma and grandpa came over for dinner. The kids watched TV (Christmas Specials) and then later went to bed.

As we did inventory of the presents, making sure all of them are there and everything is ok. We realized in HORROR that we forgot HIS present from us. I don't have to explain the feeling I'm sure. So this very minute 10:50pm!!! poor Marco is running to a store. I know all the kids will have a great time tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments: