Monday, February 2, 2009

Food and more

This morning he did good. Last night I heard him get up around midnight and when I got up to check he was fully dressed for school (??) I still don't know what that was. He does not do any of this kind of behavior.

He got ready for school just fine and as far as I know he did good there. I had a talk about food with him since he has been gaining weight lately. He listened and followed direction. He loves junk food and is hungry all the time!! We have to figure out how to control that.

He had Karate tonight and did very well. He loves it and I don't have to beg him to go. As he moves on in belts it gets more and more difficult. It is good for him.

I have an IEP coming up this Friday. Today I replaced some of his homework with 1st grade work. He did good.

No comments: