Monday, December 29, 2008

More winter break...

Another full day. No doubt Winter break is getting long.....
Carlitos has done fairly good. I noticed that he stopped being hyper like at the beginning of the new dose. I'm glad because it was making me nervous. He seems calm until the sisters get all crazy and then he can't stop!!

Something I have been working on is him stopping when someone says "No" or "Stop" he thinks is funny to make them upset (I think is attention seeking). This causes the girls not wanting to play with him. This starts bad behavior to get their attention. Is a full bad circle. I am working on the girls about that.

Today he was specially annoying. So later in the day dad took the girls to see the grandparents. He was sad and we had a chance to talk about that. I told him why the girls needed a break from him and how his choices affect his relationship with them (in basic language). He understood and came up with some solutions together. He could not wait for the girls to be back. After they came he was much better and stopped right away when he needed to. It won't last forever but got the point across.

He went to bed good.

No comments: