Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dave and Buster

It was soooo much fun today. But let's start from the beginning...
By the time I got up all kids were doing something. Actually I found them all in the computer doing a game together. very nicely and fun. Later we had breakfast (pancakes) and watched a movie (Arthur and the Invisibles). Everyone still in pajamas and hair standing up. Carlitos in a very good mood and not an argument at all.

Today is Marco's (DH) job Christmas party at Dave and Busters. This place is very nice for families. It is like a Peter Piper Pizza but much nicer and better games. We all got dressed and ready to go. When we got there the front door people gave us a card with tokens to use. The kids took off running to whatever they saw first. carlitos followed direction immediately, was very responsible with his stuff (tokens, card, cups) and did so amazingly well. I am very impressed because this place was a loud jungle!!, got full of people right away and the noise was so loud you had to yell all the time for people to hear you. So imagine sound, plus people, plus over excitement of video games and such.

After an hour or so he signal me and asked me to go to a quiet place for a while. We went to the 2nd floor which had an outside patio (balcony) and was nice and quiet. The kids had a soda (treat) and after 15min he was ready to go down and keep on going. I told him I was very proud of him for handling his needs so well. Today he was very even in his behavior.

After all that we were exhausted!!! so my oldest made dinner and after that a;; of them got back in pajamas. He spent some time reading in bed and went to sleep.

In my book...perfect day for him!!

No comments: