Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nice

He was soooo cute this morning!, woke me up and told me there was something for me in the kitchen. I went and found breakfast set up at the table for both of us (everyone else was out of the house) all by himself, very sweet.

Today I noticed he was kind of frustrated a lot, specially with his sister. Obsessing with a little radio he got and inflexible in his thinking. Not sure why he was like that today. He end up going to his room frustrated a couple of times and was pushy about what he wanted...very impatient.

Tomorrow we are going to an event and hope he is feeling a little more centered and balanced. I mentioned before some people saying that the medicine wears out after a while, I don't think that is the case at all at this point because even when he gets frustrated he is in full control of his decisions and bounces back right away. He was not able to do that at all.

He went to bed good, we gave him his meds a little later than normal, I don't think it will affect him.

All good...

No comments: